New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, March 14, 2011

Next Up...


This kitchen table and chairs set has been waiting for weeks to be redone, and I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything else until I finished them, so that's the game plan for Five to Nine this week. (That and a few magnetic chalkboards.) I'm loving the style of the Napoleon chairs, and I think the multi-colored look is pretty cool, too. The plan is to leave the chairs painted the varying colors, distress them a bit more, paint the table a creamy white, and lightly distress it. Projected finish time is the end of this week. I work well with deadlines, so let's say Friday afternoon, shall we? Around 3 p.m. or so. Not sure on the price yet... I'll be giving updates throughout the week, so check back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads