New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, March 07, 2011

Before and After: Black Distressed Burlap Memo Board with Scrolls

Lately I've been having an itch to make something with burlap. What better than a burlap-covered memo board? So I found this massive cork board:


I then covered it with burlap, put a decorative frame around it, painted the scrolls on it, and voila! It is now a beautiful way to display pictures and papers.




Remember my fabric flower fetish? I made a few more...


For sale is a black distressed cork board. It has been covered with burlap and adorned with decorative scrolls to give it a shabby chic feel, and is accented with six handcrafted fabric flowers. The dimensions of this large piece are 48" x 72" (4 feet x 6 feet). $135. Local pick-up only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads