New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On Sign

I've had this idea tumbling around in my head for awhile, and it's finally come to fruition. You know how I go through fetishes? Well, the latest is the phrase keep calm and carry on. Bear with me for the next few days/weeks/months as I get it out of my system.





For sale is a striking sign with the ever-popular saying, "Keep calm and carry on." Made from a Photoshop picture and then attached to a large, chunky frame that was moderately distressed, this sign makes a striking focal point. The dimensions are 14/5" x 18" x 1". $35. Local pick up only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads