New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Vintage Dresser on Original Casters

I have been looking for one of these for a long time:The details make my mouth salivate. Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint, anyone?
I've been thinking of using it as a TV stand in a bedroom but now I'm worried that it's a bit too deep for the area I have in mind, though. (Plus, Mr. Five to Nine seems to think we need a gargantuan TV and I think it would look silly to have a gargantuan TV with a petite little number like this.) So I thought I'd throw it up here and see if I get any bites on it. If no one buys it, all the better for me because I will make it work. (I was always the kid who rammed the square peg into the round hole until it worked. Kind of like Anastasia from Cinderella. That's me.) And as an added bonus, we will have to buy a smaller TV. Hallelujah!

For sale is a vintage dresser that measures 39" wide x 20" deep x 36" high. It is in good, not perfect, condition. The casters work as do the drawers, but since it is vintage the drawers do not have gliders to make them open easily. It is missing one drawer pull on the top drawer. $125. Local pick up in Mesa, AZ only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Cash or credit/debit* accepted. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*All credit/debit transactions will be charged a 3% fee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads