New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reduced Prices

How do I manage to let this happen? Once again, my garage is packed, my side yard is overflowing, and my backyard is turning into a jungle again. I've got to clear out before the holidays. This is driving me crazy! (Note: This is the lowest I'm going on these items.) So here you go...
Vintage Dresser: $90
Teal Chalkboard Door: $75
Shabby Chic Armoire: $165
FULL headboard: $60
Vintage High Chair: $25
Shabby Chic Mirror: $65
Black Distressed Chicken Wire: $60
Wagon: $15
Kirkland's Lamp: $10
Creamy White Chicken Wire: $30
Aqua Chicken Wire: $15, Pink Chicken Wire: $12
Christmas Still Life: $40
Vintage Suitcases: $15 for the set

Bench with Cushion: $130
Rustic Pine Armoire: $70

Check the sidebar on the right-hand side over there ---> for dimensions. Local pick up in Mesa, AZ only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Cash or credit/debit* accepted. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*All credit/debit transactions will be charged a 3% fee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads