New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Fauxtique Update: Part III & A Before and After

Today has been another crazy day. Here are a few more of the things I've finished that will be available for purchase this Saturday (in two days!) from 8 a.m.-noon.
L-R: Black magnetic chalkboard door ($135), white chippy door ($55), Black magnetic chalkboard door ($135)
And here's the other chalkboard door! This one will be $95. No, it's not magnetic.

I also finished a creamy white chicken wire frame and a couple more black distressed chalkboards. Oh, and some teal chicken wire frames. (No pictures. Sorry! They're buried in the pile now and I can't get to them.) Come, come, come! There will be something for everyone, I promise. I have several $1 and $2 items and many things for $10 and under.
____________________________________

And on a slightly different note, remember this cute little bench that was for sale a week ago? One of my favorite clients asked me to paint it creamy white for her and distress it. Here's the end product:

This one is spoken for. Sorry, folks. I'll let you know if she changes her mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads