New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fauxtique Update: Part II

As promised, here's a little update on the items I've finished that will be available to purchase this Saturday (Please excuse the poor pictures; I'm spending less time on staging and taking pictures and more time on cranking out more items.):
Two Piece Armoire, creamy white, glazed ($250ish)
French Provincial Bedroom Set. Also comes with a large white mirror that has a scroll on top. Can be purchased individually or as a set. Mirror will be $85 ish, night stand will be $85 ish, desk/vanity will be $125 ish, tall boy dresser will be $215 ish, headboard and footboard (not sure what size; I still need to measure...) will be $100 ish.
A better close up

Ditto

4 Drawer Dresser ($100 ish)

Black Distressed Queen Anne Headboard (only--no footboard) ($95 ish)

Notice the ishes. I'm still not sure on pricing, but it won't be more than what I just wrote and it may be less. This is just the tip of the ice burg, folks. This doesn't include the countless (literally) chalkboards and chicken wire frames I have been working on. And I'm going to go out on a limb and do a teal chalkboard door. It will be the same color as this nightstand:
(I love doing fun colors. They just don't sell as quickly as black and white. But after a gallon each of black and white, I had to do something different. Fingers crossed that it sells...)

Anyway, I'm still working night and day to make sure I have lots and lots of great stuff. I'll do another update on Friday. Remember, this Saturday, 8 a.m.-noon. Cash, credit, and debit* accepted. You won't want to miss this!

(*A 3% fee will be charged for all credit/debit transactions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads