New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fauxtique Update: The Finale (Sort of)

Thank you to everyone who came and supported the boutique this weekend! It was a smashing success, and despite my utter exhaustion (and I'm not just being melodramatic like I usually am. I'm really and truly beat. Like I just gave birth beat. Well, not that much, but pretty dang close.) it was worth it! Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming! It looks like this is going to be the new way Five to Nine does boutiques. I'll give a full rundown with pictures and explanations tomorrow or the next day, but suffice it to say that I'll definitely be doing this again! And the other good news is I still have lots and lots of really great stuff. I'll be posting like crazy the next couple days so check back often. As for right now, here's what I have:

Contemporary Night Stand: $10

Two-toned Gray Linen Night Stand: now just $65
Teal Chalkboard Door: $85
Restoration Hardware Bench: $125

Remember to check back several times a day. I may just post several items in one posting to save time. I'll update the items' status on the sidebar, though, so you can see whether or not they have been sold. As usual, local pick up in Mesa, AZ only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Cash, credit, debit* accepted. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*A 3% fee will be applied to all credit/debit transactions.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads