New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Sunday, November 06, 2011

A Political Plug: I Know, I Know. Sorry. I Promise Never Again.


Admittedly, this is a decorating/furniture blog. And I've tried, really and truly tried, to refrain from saying anything here about this upcoming recall election in my district because this blog is about furniture, for Pete's sake. But I just can't hold back anymore, and if I lose clients because of it, so be it. I won't go all political on you, but I can't go without saying any longer that I 100%, WHOLEHEARTEDLY AND PROUDLY SUPPORT JERRY LEWIS FOR STATE SENATE. I'm not going to go on a political rampage, but if you'd like to know why (not that any of you care, and I totally understand) read my sister's post here. It will be the best three minutes out of your day.

***I promise no more writing and lots more pictures from here on out. Please forgive the digressions as of late. Back to business!***

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for spreading the word about my post. Although I do desperately want to be famous, I even more desperately want Arizona restored to its former glory.

    I hope our posts help do just that.

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads