New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Thursday, April 19, 2012

More Sneak Peaks

Here are some more items that will be for sale in NINE DAYS. Oh man. I'm feeling the crunch!
Shabby Chic Single Headboard & Footboard
(Side rails NOT included.)
Price will be $65.
HUGE Magnetic Board
(I still need to make some magnets for it. I think I'll include 5-10. We will see how many I have the energy to crank out.)
Price will be around $125. Maybe a bit lower, and definitely not higher.

Several Keep Calm Signs
Prices will range from $15-$30 depending on size.




I will have a few more digital prints for sale, as well as some that I've already done, like the You Are My Sunshine. I'll have them printed out, so prices will be $5 for 4" x 6", $7 for 5" x 7", and $10 for 8" x 10" prints.
Cotton Candy Pink Chicken Wire Frame with Two Fabric Flowers: $30
(Post not included.)
Creamy White Bench: $215
Black Distressed Shutter with Crystal Knob: $40

That's all for now. I'm going to go crank out a mirror and several more chalkboards. I'll do another posting tomorrow or Saturday with another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads