New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Another Couple Sneak Peaks

Here are a couple other items I finished. This one is a creamy white shabby chic chalkboard. It's adorable. Price will be around $40 or $45. (This one is not magnetic.)And here's that hutch I've been promising for a long time. It's identical to this one I did a few months ago. The only difference is I did this one a satin finish and the other one was a flat finish. It looks pretty much the same, though. Anyway, it was primed, painted, lightly distressed, and then sealed with several coats of polycrilic. The price will be $650.

Time to go paint and distress some more! I'll have a couple more updates tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads