New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, January 30, 2012

Gray & Yellow Chevron Subway Art Digital Print (Updated)

Lately I've had the itch to create something new with Photoshop. It seems like the gray and yellow, chevron prints, and subway art are all very popular right now, so I thought I'd try my hand and combine them all.
For sale is a charming 8" x 10" digital print that reads, "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know, dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." This print can be displayed in any 8" x 10" frame and can be used for Valentine's Day. Because of its neutral color, however, it could also be displayed year round. This high-resolution piece of artwork is offered digitally as a JPEG; no physical copy will be sent. Customers may purchase via PayPal after which the file will be emailed within 24 hours. $5. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com for additional information.

(*Note: This is for personal use only and may not be reproduced commercially. Watermark will not appear on delivered file. This print can be customized to any color.)

P.S.: A big thank you to Orange Blossom Shop for the frame! I love it! I'm on a quest to make extra room in my house so I can get more of these adorable frames.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads