New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Friday, April 13, 2012

Fauxtique Update

As promised, here's an update. That pile below just got sprayed today with my handy-dandy new paint sprayer (Thanks, Home Depot!) in a black satin finish. And I've been working on an abundance of chalkboards. Here's a matching (magnetic!) set:

They will be $42 each or $75 for the pair.
These jars with the vinyl labeling are darling! I wish I had more counter space, but I'm already on overload, so they're going up for sale. (Thanks, Courtney, from Orange Blossom Shop for the vinyl. If you have some jars you want to spruce up, go check out her custom stickers. They're sure to dress up any area.) The set of three will be $30.
More chalkboards...
This one is a fantastic Martha Stewart Robin's Egg Blue that I picked up awhile ago and have been meaning to try. It's not exactly robin's egg. It's more of a robin's egg with a splash of teal. At any rate, it's a really cool color. Chalkboard will be $35.
Ditto on this one. $35. It's a creamy heirloom white.

This red one will be $25.
And this one will be $25.

Phew! It seems like I've done so much more, but that doesn't really look like a lot. Guess I better get working more and more and more! And sorry for the awful pictures. Like I said in the last posting, I won't be staging, cropping, editing, etc. Just plug and chug until boutique time. Speaking of, remember to mark your calendars! The Fauxtique will be Saturday, April 28 from 8 a.m.-noon in west Mesa. (Location will be posted a few days before the event.) You will definitely NOT want to miss it.

(P.S.: Tomorrow I will be posting a gorgeous credenza/buffet from Ashley furniture, a desk, and a contemporary night stand. I'll probably post them in the afternoon, between 3 and 5. The desk is huge and chunky and wonderful. It will get a coat of paint next week if it isn't sold by then. Ditto with the night stand.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads