New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blog Shout-out

The hutch is coming along. It's almost all distressed. I'm just waiting on Mr. Five to Nine to put it all together. In the meantime, I wanted to highlight another local artist. Baby Bizzles is run by my new sewing partner and good friend. She's a sewing genius! Look at all these creative ideas she's come up with for baby accessories. Her flower clips and headbands are killing me; I'm tempted to try for another baby stat in the hopes that I have a girl who can wear these:


Prices range from $5-$8.



And then there are these tiny flowers in the form of binky clips that range from $8-$12:





And my favorite of all is this matching outfit:


For those of you who have boys, don't worry; she's got lots of things for boys, too. Like this adorable tie for only $8:

And this binky clip:

But perhaps may favorite is the infamous sprinkle stopper (I call them pee pee tee pees) that sells for only $7 for a package of three:


Head on over to Baby Bizzles; she posts new handcrafted items all the time, and she has such fun, creative ideas at very affordable prices. If you don't have children of your own, these would be a perfect gift for a new baby; you'd be hard-pressed to find cuter more affordable baby shower gifts than these! For all you out-of-state readers, she offers shipping. And for all you locals, Ms. Baby Bizzles lives just a couple blocks from me, so if you see something you want from both of us, you could easily stop in to both places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads