New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Black Storage Bench/Toy Box Revisited

I have had several people ask about this bench that I've had listed on my sidebar as sale pending. It is now available again for purchase, but unfortunately I deleted the emails I received about it previously. If you are interested, please contact me by email.





For sale is a sleek black bench that has been painted a stunning flat black. The curvy details at the bottom and the charming wainscoting on the sides enhance the overall appearance of this sturdy piece of furniture. The dimensions are 47" wide x 36" high x 22" deep. $145. Local pickup only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads