New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, February 14, 2011

Before and After: Black Distressed Key Ring Holder

I recently found this headboard and footboard pair and brought it home hoping to make it into a bench. Upon further inspection, though, I realized they wouldn't work as a bench.

Instead, I decided to make them into key ring holders. I did the first one in a black distressed finish. Here's the finished product:




For sale is a black distressed king ring holder that has been lightly distressed and glazed. It measures 41" wide x 24" high x 2.5 " deep. $60. Local pickup only. Shipping available upon request for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is my favorite most creative idea of yours! Awesome! BTW...thanks for the shout out again! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads