New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, February 28, 2011

Before and After: Black Distressed French Provincial Hutch

As a refresher, here's the before:


And here's the during:



And here's the after:






For sale is a stunning French provincial china hutch that has been painted semi-gloss black and distressed. The glass shelving and light serve as an ideal way to display. The dimensions are 66" wide x 82" length x 17" deep. $500. Local pickup only. Delivery available for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

*Post-edit: This hutch is being linked to Archive's of Our Lives' Saturday Steals.*

6 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks simply beautiful. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so beautiful. What happened to the other hutch? Sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. your new blog is looking great. And I really like the font you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats I see you sold this hutch! I had to come take one last look at it. I use to drool over the hutch daily via CL & your blog and if I had the $500-$600 to spend on it, I would have bought it in a heartbeat. You do amazing work. I just started refinishing, and am addicted to it, my kids each have all new bedroom furniture lol...

    If you have a chance checkout my blog and follow me back, thanks http://trashtoshabbychictreasure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads