New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

'Tis the Season Subway Art

I have several projects waiting to be worked on, but I need Mr. Five to Nine's help with all of them.  Unfortunately, he's been pretty busy at work and hasn't had time to help me, so I'm kind of at a stand still.  In the meantime, I've been drooling over these chalkboard subway prints that are popping up all over blog land.  I finally decided to take the plunge and try my hand at one.  Here's what I came up with:

For sale is a charming 8" x 10" digital print that reads, "'Tis the season to be jolly." This print can be displayed in any 8" x 10" frame and can be used to supplement Christmas decor. This high-resolution piece of artwork is offered digitally as a JPEG; no physical copy will be sent. Customers may purchase via PayPal after which the file will be emailed within 24 hours. Each digital file is $2. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com for additional information.

(*Note: This is for personal use only and may not be reproduced commercially. Watermark will not appear on delivered file. This print can be customized to any color.)

P.S.: Need a cute frame to display your subway art?  Check out Orange Blossom Shop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads