New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Tuesday, November 06, 2012

A Baby! & a Boutique

Sorry I've been MIA again, folks.  I have a really good excuse this time.  Baby #3 is here!  She came Halloween morning, and she is just a doll.  I could just nibble her up one bite at a time.  Anyway, I had a small complication post-delivery so my recovery is going a little slower than I'd like.  And honestly I'm just enjoying this sweet little girl.  That being said, I'm going to take off a few more days or maybe even a week or two more.  Regular posting will resume by the 17th of November at the latest, and maybe a little before then.  

In the meantime, I thought I'd fill you in on a boutique a good friend of mine is doing.  Here are the details: 


There are going to be over 35 vendors, and the stuff is darling.  You won't want to miss out!  Swing on over Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday for some good deals.  This would be a great place to get some Christmas shopping done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads