New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Saturday, November 24, 2012

Creamy White Shabby Chic Bench



For sale is a creamy white shabby chic bench that has been moderately distressed.  This handcrafted piece of furniture was made from a unique headboard by a local artisan.  It is truly a unique, one-of-a-kind piece.  It measures 62" wide x 19" deep x 46" high, and is solid and sturdy; it can hold up to 500 pounds.  It could serve as an additional piece of furniture in a home, a photo prop for a photographer, or a piece of decor for a wedding planner.  $265.  (Accessories and pillows NOT included.)  Local pick up in Mesa, AZ only.  Cash or credit/debit* accepted.  Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*All credit/debit transactions will be charged a 3% fee.)

2 comments:

  1. i'd love a bench like this with no arms for sliding in and out of behind my kitchen table. with the seat 18 inches from the ground. possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaime,

    I'm so sorry! I completely forgot to email you back about this and just remembered when I read your comment! Sure, we could make you one with those specifications. We make them out of headboards, and I don't have any right now, but when we get another one I can let you know and we can go from there. Will you send me your email address again and I will make sure I hang on to it this time? I will let you know when I come across a headboard. Did you need it by a certain time?

    Fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads