New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, November 19, 2012

Sneak Peak

I'm starting to get cabin fever a little bit which means it's time to get painting.  I've been collecting furniture to work on, and I think I'm ready to take the plunge and get started again.  Here's a sneak peak of what I'm going to start working on:
This hutch is actually in really good shape as is.  I need to do a little bit of work to it and wipe it down and then I will just post it as is.  It has all the shelving and the light works on it.  The price will be $105.
This tall armoire is massive.  It's probably around ten feet tall, and it's quite heavy.  It needs a few layers of paint (I'm just going to keep it black), some new hardware (crystal knobs), and a light distressing and it will be ready to go.  I'm not sure on the price of this one yet.  I'll let you know soon.
This cute little butler's pantry also just needs a quick coat of paint and a moderate distressing and it will be ready.  I'm going to keep it cream.  I'm not sure on the pricing yet...

I'm hoping to get at least one of these posted before Thanksgiving, but we will see how well I juggle painting with three kids.  I also have a large old window and eight suitcases in varying colors that will be posted soon.  Check back tomorrow or Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads