New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Sunday, October 07, 2012

Sneak Peak

Remember when I said it takes me six months of begging, pleading, and bribing to get Mr. Five to Nine to build a bench?  I lied.  At least, in this case.  This headboard has been sitting on my back porch for almost a year.  As in 12 months. I know.  Is that ridiculous or what? Well, since baby #3 is on the way in less than four weeks (Ah!!!  I still have so much to do before then...), child #1 and child #2 moved into the same room together.  And since I have a bench in just about every room in my house except the bathrooms, what better way to finish off their newly-decorated bedroom than with a bench!  So here you have it.  The next project over here at Five to Nine.  May I present the headboard that has been worth a year-long wait:


It's fabulous, no?  I'm really excited to see this one come together.  Mr. Rive to Nine has it 75% built, and he promised me he will finish it tomorrow along with another bench.  We'll see.  I'm not getting my hopes up.  At any rate, I'm hoping to have before and after pictures within the next few days of this bench as well as another one.  This one (probably) isn't going to be for sale.  Yet.  (You long-time readers know that pretty much everything goes up for sale eventually.  What can I say?  I get bored with things easily.  It's a horrible trait.)  Check back tomorrow for an update and Tuesday (I hope, I hope, I hope!!) for two new black distressed benches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads