New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Some Updates

Well, my kids didn't cooperate. What a surprise. So I only got the night stand and the TV stand done. I have a few family matters I have to work on this week so I will be unavailable from now until Monday to answer emails or phone calls. I thought I'd whet your appetite, though, and give you a hint of what's going to be for sale on Monday. (I will have much better pictures that are actually staged then as well as dimensions.)

Remember this?
It is now this:

I don't love how the caning looks distressed so I'll probably paint over that part at the bottom.

And here's the before on the TV stand one more time:
And the (unstaged) after:

Try to imagine it without the poor lighting, the BBQ grill, and the punching bag. It will look great Monday when I get it staged and take decent pictures that actually cooperate with the lighting outside.

And just for fun I thought I'd throw in a picture of this dresser I just finished for a friend:
I forgot to take a before picture, but it was basically a honey-oak wood color. This one isn't for sale.

Anyway, have a great week and check back Monday for some better pictures and new items. I'm hoping to have the hutch done by then, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads