New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Reduced Prices

Time to clear out again.
Set of Ten Vintage Books: $6 each or $50 for the set
Mahogany Book Ends/Sconces: $18 for the pair
Jenny Lind Changing Table: $40
Vintage Gas Cans: $20 each or $50 for the set
Banister Night Stand: $25
Pitcher with Bowl: $20
(There is a crack down the middle.)
Night Stands: $25 each or $45 for the pair
Bassett Night Stand: $25

Reference the side bar for dimensions. --> Local pick up in Mesa, AZ only. Cash or credit/debit* accepted. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*All credit/debit transactions will be charged a 3% fee.)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to buy the pair of nightstands from you. I live about 2 hours away from Mesa. But will be that way next weekend the 10th. If you can hold them for me or if I can pre-pay for them or whatever please let me know. you can contact me at katiehawkins03@yahoo.com

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads