New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fauxtique Update

We've had a few scheduling conflicts as of late, so the fauxtique date has been moved back a couple weeks. It will now be on SATURDAY, APRIL 28 from 8-noon. It will be at the same place as last time which is in west Mesa near Country Club & University. Orange Blossom Shop, Juniper's Loft, and I are all slaving away to create some amazing pieces. You won't want to miss out! I'll keep you posted as it gets closer. Some of the items I will have are: shutters, chicken wire frames, chalkboard doors, chalkboards, benches (at least two, hopefully more), and crates/trunks/suitcases. Mark your calendars, save up your tax returns, and see you there!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait! I have been stalking this blog for a dresser painted in either white, grey or a creamy yellow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads