New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, June 27, 2011

REDUCED PRICES

My friend at Juniper's Loft has inspired me to clear out. I'm sick of things in my garage, on my porch, and in my house. So here you go:
This magnetic chalkboard door is now $145. This is the lowest this is going to go, so snatch it up quickly!
This double-sided farmhouse night stand is now $40.
This cathedral window chalkboard is now $18.
This vanity is now $125.
This highboy dresser is now $125.
This set of coordinating blue and white vintage suitcases is now $30. (Price includes all five suitcases.)
This three-piece couch, love seat, and oversized chair set is now $595.
And all items in this display are also for sale. The connected doors are $250 for the pair, the chairs are $10 each or $18 for the pair, the washboard is $6, the crates/boxes are $5 each, and the butter churn is $10.

Local pick up only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads