New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, June 27, 2011

Juniper's Loft Clearance

My good friend over at Juniper's Loft is clearing out most of her inventory, and she has lots of great items at very affordable prices. Head on over and make her an offer. Personally, I've been eyeing up this little beauty from Ballard:


If I had somewhere to put it, I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. (Maybe I should go snatch it anyway in case I find somewhere to put it...Mr. Five to Nine would be thrilled, I'm sure.) Anyway, head on over. Her sale only lasts until Saturday, and I've seen quite a few cars going in and out, so you'll want to hustle over and snag things before they are gone. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads