New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Saturday, June 25, 2011

Fischer Piano









For a long time I have been wanting to find a piano, paint it white, and distress it. Imagine my delight when I came across this little beauty this weekend. I almost squealed out loud. Unfortunately, it's a little too deep for my front room. So, may I present the latest item up for grabs here at Five to Nine. For sale is a New York Fischer piano in good working condition. The sounding board is fully intact without any blemishes as is the keyboard. There are some slight aesthetic imperfections that do not affect the sound of the piano itself. (*Reference pictures.*) It needs to be tuned and it does NOT come with a bench. The dimensions are 55" high x 24" deep x 40" wide. $65. Local pick up only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads