New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Friday, January 21, 2011

Before and After: A Nightstand

I ran across this nightstand recently during my hunt for furniture. It started out like this:

With a little paint, distressing, and new knobs, it now looks like this:



This striking nightstand is a perfect compact size, and will complement the decor of most bedrooms. $70. Local pick-up only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH it is beautiful. I bought a white entertainment center I want black JUST LIKE THIS!! Is there any way you would post a step by step blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,

    Email me and I'll tell you how to do it. Fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this is GORGEOUS!!! I was so sad to see it was sold. I would love to be able to do this to two tiny night stands that I already have. Could you please email me step by step instructions as well? That would be great! Thanks!

    Jaime
    sydgav@cox.net

    By the way, everything you have is just so amazing, I love and want it all! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads