New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Another Bench and a Link-up

Have I ever told you I have a sister? I do, and she is a gifted writer. Every month she has something she has something called Saturday Steals. Basically, people write about good deals they have gotten throughout the week. Well, yesterday I scored an amazing deal. I was looking on Craig's List, as usual, and came across a bench. Not just any bench, though; it was amazing and scrolly and exactly what I love. The problem was the color was as ugly as could be. I knew, though, with a few coats of paint it could become wonderful. And so it did. For your viewing (and hopefully buying) pleasure, may I present this beautiful, ornate bench:

It's hard to say what I love the most about it: the beautiful curves...



Or the fancy fleur de lis at the top:


This beautiful black bench measures 55" wide x 38" high and has been painted a striking semi-gloss black. It is very strong and sturdy. $205. Local pick up only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

Oh, and be sure to visit Archives of Our Lives for some great stories. (Be sure to read the comments on this one; if you are a woman, you will totally be able to identify. Promise. She stirred up a proverbial hornet's nest!) You won't be disappointed, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. You are good to me. Thanks for participating!

    And the bench is lovely lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads