New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Sunday, January 09, 2011

Before and After: Hutch Reveal

As promised, here she is:


It's a good thing I'm running out of space in my house, because I don't want to give this one up.


The crystal knobs are the perfect finishing touch; they give it just the right amount of bling.




Just as a reminder, here's how she looked before:


I certainly hope I run across another one of these sometime soon. Sorry, guys, but she's sold; one of my new favorite clients snatched her up before I had started distressing. Check back often, though; I've got a lot planned for this next week including a little girl's bedroom set, a toy box, and an end table. I'll post before pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads