New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, April 09, 2012

A Few Announcements & Some Sneak Peaks

Postings have been sparse around here lately. Have you noticed? I've been busy incubating. Yep. Time for another baby over here at Five to Nine! Which is wonderful and exciting, but not very good for being productive and efficient. Normally I wouldn't mind so much, but we do have the fauxtique coming up. Did you remember? It's Saturday, April 28th from 8 a.m.-noon at my house. (Address will be posted a couple days before the event.) So in the meantime I'm trying to kick my rear in gear. Thank goodness for Mr. Five to Nine. He's cranked out two benches today and counting. Remember this headboard and footboard set?
Here it is halfway done:
And here it is all done. Well, built. I still need to prime, paint, and distress. I think this one would look great on a front porch with the house number in the middle of that scroll insert.
Remember this bench?

Mr. Five to Nine finished that one off, too. Ditto on priming, painting, and distressing. I'm thinking of adding a scroll to the top in the middle. We'll see.

And do you remember this wonderful headboard?
He's in the middle of making it a bench. Take a look:
So, in an effort to prepare for the fauxtique I'm going to cut down postings. It usually takes me quite a long time to measure, stage, take pictures, upload, write a posting, yadda, yadda, yadda. Rather than putting all that effort into posting I'm going to focus my efforts on cranking out as much as possible in the next 19 days. I may post a few things here and there, but for the most part I'm just going to show a few sneak peaks a week so you can see what will be available for the fauxtique. For instance, these shutters will be up for grabs:
They are a creamy white and have been lightly distressed. They will have a fantastic door knob with a crystal knob in the middle of it. Price will be around $75.

I'll keep you posted on the benches and other items as I finish them. Make sure to mark your calendars for the fauxtique! You're not going to want to miss it. Saturday, April 28th from 8-noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads