New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Monday, April 16, 2012

Before & After: Another Headboard/Footboard Turned Black Bench

Remember this headboard and footboard? It is now a striking, black distressed bench.

This is the part where I think it would look really cool to put an address. If I were keeping it I would do something like No 750 right in the middle. Very tempting, come to think of it... My friends over at Orange Blossom Shop can help you with that if you decide to buy.


It was primed and then painted in a satin black finish after which it was lightly distressed. It measures 58" wide x 44" high x 23" deep. It will be available for purchase next weekend at the fauxtique for $215. Measure your space and come early! The fauxtique is only 12 days away! Yikes. I've got to get working...

3 comments:

  1. great job adell! I love it and am secretly trying to find a place in my house for it. I'll keep you posted if I figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have a headboard and footboard I'm looking to get made into a bench... is there any way you could contact me and give me a quote? I don't need it painted or anything, just built. I could email you pics. My email is shelliedesign at gmail.com, thanks

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads