New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Reduced Prices

Less than six weeks until the baby comes, which means I'm nesting big time.  I have a lot of big projects I need to get done in the next six weeks, and big projects equal lots of money.  Sooo...  Time to liquidate some items.  These are the lowest these items are going to go. 

Scrolly Bench: $90
Magnet Board: $55
Architectural Design Piece: $25
Jade Gold Leaf Chalkboard: $30
Owl Pillow: $10
Flower Pillow: $22
Oversized Black Plantation Shutters with Crystal Knobs: $65
Large Ornate Scrolly Mirror: $75
(This is an absolute steal.  This mirror is large and gorgeous and would retail for at least $150 if purchased new in a department store.)

For dimensions and additional information, reference side bar on right.  -->  Local pick up in Mesa, AZ only.  Cash or credit/debit* accepted.  Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*All credit/debit transactions will be charged a 3% fee.)

2 comments:

  1. I would love the white mirror. When will you be home tomorrow so I can pic it up?

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy,

    Sorry! I just saw your comment. I am free any time tomorrow for you to come look at the mirror. Email me at fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com and let me know when is good for you.

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads