New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Saturday, September 29, 2012

Reason 36 I Need a Bigger House a.k.a. Vintage Chest of Drawers

Before I started refinishing furniture I was quite content with the size of our house.  Now, though, I find so many amazing pieces that I would love to cram in every nook and cranny.  As our family expands, we need more space for living and less space for furniture.  So, after walking all around my house trying to figure out where to put this beautiful piece, I give up.  I just don't have anywhere for it.  Take a gander and you'll see why I fell in love.  (You know I love me some beautiful scroll work, and this is 100% legit.)




For sale is a beautiful vintage chest of drawers that measures 36" wide x 20" deep x 60" high.  The intricate scroll work on it is amazing and makes this piece rather unique.  It is solid and sturdy.  The top three drawers glide open easily, and while the bottom is not on the track it still opens and closes well.  The finish is good but not perfect; there are some minor scuffs and dings on it.  It has been repurposed as a TV stand/armoire, but could easily function as a dresser with a couple of baskets in the extra slot up top.  $110.  Local pick up in Mesa, AZ only.  Cash or credit/debit* accepted.  Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*All credit/debit transactions will be charged a 3% fee.)

Note: This may get a paint job if it hasn't sold by next week.

1 comment:

Google Ads