New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Vintage Burlap Grain Sacks

Ever since the burlap craze hit blogland a couple years ago I've been keeping my eye out for some really amazing, authentic sacks. I've been collecting several over the past couple months and now that I have a decent stack of them I'm not sure what to do with them! I've thought of curtains, a quilt, several pillows, seat covers, centerpieces, etc., but I've hit a wall. I don't know exactly where to put them. Perhaps some of you will have better luck.






For sale are vintage burlap sacks that have original printing on them in a variety of colors. There are 13 large sacks and 11 small peanut sack available. The large sacks are $5 each and the small sacks are $3 each. Local pick up in Mesa, AZ only. Cash or credit/debit* accepted. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*All credit/debit transactions will be charged a 3% fee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads