New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Friday, March 16, 2012

Binge & Purge: Reduced Prices

You ready for this, folks? I spent a few hours yesterday sorting, cleaning, repairing, and photographing, and I'm ready to post a barrage of items from the wedding that I posted about a week ago. But first, the side of my house is driving me crazy; I'm ready to purge in the worst way! I binge on items before a big event (like the wedding) and now it's time to purge. Here are some items you've seen around for awhile. Time to clear them out and make room for more:
Set of Vintage Gas Cans: $15 each or $40 for the set
(Fathers' Day is coming up...)
Pair of Night Stands: $25 each or $40 for the pair
Creamy White Bamboo Chalkboard: $20
Vintage Sewing Machine Table/Desk: $35

Cathedral Window Chalkboard: $32
Set of 10 Vintage Books (1 missing from the picture): $5 each or $45 for the set
Shabby Chic Jenny Lind Changing Table: $35

As usual, check the side bar for dimensions. Local pick up in Mesa, AZ only. Cash or credit/debit* accepted. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*All credit/debit transactions will be charged a 3% fee.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads