New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Saturday, January 14, 2012

Shabby Chic Bookcase

It's official. I need to get pregnant, and I need to have a girl. I am dying--DYING--at all the cute girl furniture I'm finding as of late. Look at my latest find:Adorable, right? Since I don't have a daughter, I tried to make it work in three different places in my house. No such luck. I'm beginning to wonder if I should rent a storage shed for all the furniture I might possibly want someday when i have room. Mr. Five to Nine said no deal. Kill joy.
So for now, dear readers, my loss is your gain...


For sale is a charming creamy white shabby chic bookcase that has been moderately distressed. It is accented with wainscoting paneling, scalloped edging, and portions of glaze all of which give it an authentic shabby chic appearance. It measures 47" wide x 75" high x 15" deep. $275. Local pick up in Mesa, AZ only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Cash or credit/debit* accepted. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

(*All credit/debit transactions will be charged a 3% fee.)

(P.S.: I would never get pregnant because of furniture. I was just kidding. Kind of.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads