New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Sunday, October 09, 2011

On Hold

Since my kids are out of school for October break I'm going to take Monday-Friday off from Five to Nine. I'm not going to update the blog, answer phone calls, or return emails until Saturday. I have a whole slew of items I will post then, namely a dresser with a mirror, two rocking chairs, a shabby chic trash can holder, another dresser, and maybe a Queen headboard and footboard. Check back Saturday afternoon!

2 comments:

  1. will you please post how to contact you (email?) i would love to buy something like the scrolly chalkboard or shabby chic chalkboard (both sold) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your interest! You can contact me any time at fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com. I frequently do chalkboards so keep watching and let me know when you see one you like.

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads