New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Friday, August 26, 2011

Before & After: Criss Cross Window Transformation

One of my dear readers recently picked up one of these criss cross windows.She wanted a place to put her daughters' hair bows and ribbons, so she painted it yellow to match her bathroom, attached the chicken wire, lightly distressed and voila! She now has a beautiful hair bow display that is functional and adorable. See for yourself:

Makes me wish I had daughters of my own! I still have a few of these criss cross ones left. Snatch one up. There are lots of different things you could do with them.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in one of your small criss cross windows, the teal chicken wire frame and the black door mirror. Please contact me at meganbaciao@gmail.com! THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads