New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Saturday, April 16, 2011

Update

Like I said, not a lot of time to do good posts with cropped, Photoshopped pictures, but here's some more of what I've been doing. I finished the time out bench. Price will be $70 at the boutique.
Finished another pair of magnetic chalkboard doors:
These ones are more decorative and bigger than any I've ever done, so they will be more expensive. The one on the left will be $195 and the one on the right will be $175.

And here is a picture of my backyard:



What? It's gotten worse? Umm... Yeah. Yep, it has. Do they have a support group for people addicted to redoing furniture? If so, I really need to attend.

Oh, and here's my stack of finished projects sitting in the garage:
It's going to be good. Really good. Remember the boutique! One week away... 9-5, 649 North Hosick Circle in Mesa. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the time out chair!!! I need one of those! So cute. You do great work and you are so creative!!!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads