New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Something's Gotta Give...

The boutique is T-10 days away, and I feel like I'm going a tad bit crazy. Okay, maybe a lot crazy! See for yourself the madness that has become my back yard:
I keep stressing that I don't have enough, so I go buy more. Think I should stop yet?
Now I'm stressing that I won't get it all done in 10 days. Oh! And I didn't even take a picture of the side of my house! I'm losing it...

So in reference to the title of this post, something absolutely has got to give. It's not my kids, my husband, my house, my church responsibilities, nor the boutique. So the item up on the chopping block is blogging. Or should I say good blogging. I just don't have time to stage pictures, take dimensions, type detailed posts, etc., until after the boutique. So here's my compromise. Every other day or so I'm just going to take pictures of what I'm working on. Disclaimer: They are not good pictures, and I'm fully aware of that. Hopefully they'll give you an idea of what Five to Nine will have at the boutique, though. Here's the first batch:
Loving this antique mirror.
I'm working on a little girl's bedroom set. Here's part of what it will include. (That's a handmade ruffled lamp shade with a coordinating shabby chic banner. I have got to reproduce a little girl. Stat.)
And of course, I have to have some chicken wire frames:
I'm kind of in love with this little kid's time out bench. Soon it will say time out at the top, compliments of my vinyl friend.
That's all for now. Tomorrow's agenda includes five Sugarboo frames, two chicken wire frames, a bench!!!, and some more fabric flowers.

3 comments:

  1. I feel you on that! I need to buckle down and get to work! It is hard with so many distractions. I am glad that I am not the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, how big is that pink chicken wire frame...I want it! I can have my mom come get it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok.... so I just found you on CraigsList and let me just say that I just became your BIGGEST fan!! Your stuff is incredible!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Ads