New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Before, During, & After: Creamy White Scrolly Bench

Remember back around the Fauxtique when I introduced this headboard and promised it would be made into a bench?I'm finally making good on my promise. It was 75% done the day of the fauxtique, but Mr. Five to Nine didn't have time to finish his part entirely. It's been sitting on my back porch like this for the past month and a half:
Finally, FINALLY, he finished it. Since my piano sold I've had a big, gaping hole in my front room. I hate, hate, HATE gaping holes in my house. With Christmas just five days away, I begged, pleaded, coerced, and bribed so that my gaping hole would be filled. Here's what it looked like after another 45 minutes of work:
And here's what it looks like now:

Are you in love like I am??
You know what a sucker I am for the scrolls...
Sorry to those who were looking forward to it being painted black. Black wasn't working in my front room. And I'm very sorry to say that it is not for sale. Yet. Stick around long enough, though. You know that pretty much everything goes up for sale if you wait long enough. That's how we roll over here at Five to Nine. And hypothetically speaking, it would be in the $350-$400 range. Hypothetically.

Tune in tomorrow morning. I have a darling creamy white shabby chic armoire with crystal knobs. It would be a great Christmas gift, husbands and boyfriends! (I know you're reading...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads