New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Friday, September 09, 2011

French Provincial Hutch

Oh, be still my heart. I am a big sucker for the French provincial style right now. I've walked around my house trying to figure out where in the world I can put this beautiful piece, but unfortunately for me I'm out of space. Just look at how pretty it is:
Gorgeous. I don't have the energy in the 115 degree heat to tackle it right now, though. Maybe if it's still around next month when it (hopefully!) cools down I'll give it a shot, but for right now I just can't take it. Lucky for you!

This beautiful French provincial hutch measures 17" deep x 80" high x 50" wide. It has a light inside that is in full functioning order and beautiful damask paper lines the back. $105. Local pick up only. Delivery available upon request for an additional fee. Email fivetoninefurnishings@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads