New Items Added Weekly * Special Orders and Requests Accepted * Discounts Applied for Multiple Items


Sunday, October 03, 2010

Before and After: Hutch

There are few pieces of furniture I love more than chunky hutches. When I stumbled upon this one on Craig's List, I just couldn't resist.





Some of you may look at this and think I'm crazy to have spent any money at all on it. But just wait. This is going to be an excellent transformation! My plans? Paint a creamy, Heirloom White, distress until my nails fall off, and then glaze to my heart's content. (The end result should be similar to my kitchen table legs, if that gives you any idea...) I'm hoping to have it done in the next few days. Be sure to check back often. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Ads